Force and Pressure- Blog 4

CLASS 8 CHAPTER 11
Force and Pressure
Day 4

"Always Question, Always Wonder

Dear Learners,
Thank you for logging in! You're wonderful!😊 

 At the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Distinguish between Balanced and Unbalanced forces.
2. State the effects caused by force.

Happy Learning!😊

Balanced and unbalanced Forces:


https://youtu.be/-Rjid6hQuww ( Check this video on Balanced and Unbalanced Forces)

Effects of Force:


Force acting on a body may cause the following effects on it:
1. A force acting on a body can change its state of motion or rest.
2. A force can the direction of motion of a moving object.
3. A force can change the shape and size of an object.
4. a force can stop a moving object.
5. A force can change the speed of a moving object.

https://youtu.be/QuFh8GYDf7A?t=17 (check this video on effects of force)

Drill:
1.      1. .  What will be the net force acting on a body if 2 forces of 50 N each acts:
a)      In the same direction.
              b)     In the opposite direction.

2.  If a force of 10N, 20N & 30 N acts in one direction & a force of 60 N acts in the opposite direction to an object. What will be the resultant force on that object? State about the nature of resultant force.


Assignment:

  • Read pg. 177-180 of the textbook.
  • Solve Oral questions of pg. 180
See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!



































Assignment:

  • Read from pg. 170-174 of the textbook.
  • Based on your learning, try to answer oral ques. given on pg. 175.
See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!

Comments

  1. Good morning sir. Arnav Daga here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I am Aman Shekhar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir, Manvendra here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I am Alan Roy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Sir,
    I Am Maulik Jain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir My name is Shaun Steni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do we have to copy the questions under the drill.?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning sir,
    I am Aaryan Saini

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir. Pall Anand here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir I am Aditya sagar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir I am Evaan Dayal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir I am Christo Sakariyas

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir. I am Taksh Singhal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sir ,
    I am Lakshay Chandel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir.
    Remthanglien Aomar Varte here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning sir I am Aditya Singh

    ReplyDelete
  19. DRILL ANSWERS:
    1. 50N + 50N = 100N
    2. 0N (because the force applied is a balanced force)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir. I am Falit Mittal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Sir,
    I'm Samrath Singh

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good Morning Sir,
    Aryan Puri here!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir. I am N.Rakalo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning, I am shreyansh Agarwal

    ReplyDelete
  26. Drill ans...
    1 a) 50N + 50N= 100N
    b) 50n-50n = 0n
    (balanced force)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning Sir,

    My name is Vedant

    ReplyDelete
  28. Goodmorning sir I am rudra sethi

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning ma'am I am seerat pal singh and8E

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good morning Sir, I am Justin Russell.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning ma'am I am Ayush Jain

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good Morning sir
    I am Tanish Aggarwal
    8-E

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good morning sir I am allen sushil

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good Morning sir,
    I am Keshav Verma

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good afternoon sir
    I am Aarnav Sareen

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good morning ma'am,
    I am Anirudh Trivedi

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good morning sir , I am NAMAN kalra

    ReplyDelete
  39. Give question answers sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Light Blog 1

Force and Pressure- Blog 3