Cell Structure and Functions Part 4
Good morning boys!! In the last class we learnt about different cell cell organelles and their functions. As a quick recap, see if you can answer the following questions- 1. Name the plastids present in the plant cell. 2. Name the plastid that give colour to flower and fruits. 3. What is the function of mitochondria? 4. Compare the size of vacuole present in animal with the vacuole in plant. 5. What is the role of Ribosomes? Great if you could answer these! In case you could not ,please revisit the last blog or pages 131 of your reader. Now, in today class we will discuss about the difference between plant and animals cell. We will also discuss different cell organism and their identifying features. LEARNING OUTCOMES At the end of this topic, the learners will be able to- -name unicellular organisms -list the identifying features of some unicellular organisms like amoeba, paramecium etc So, let us all start ...







Good morning sir I am Dakshesh
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir . I am Taksh Singhal
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir, I am Shreyansh Agarwal
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Pranav Singh roll no 37
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Yash
ReplyDeleteRoll no 39
Good morning sir. I am Falit Mittal.
ReplyDeletegood morning mam i am vishesh k mathur
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Ayush jain
ReplyDelete12
Good morning Sir,
ReplyDeleteI am Anirudh Trivedi