Force and Pressure- Blog 8

CLASS 8 CHAPTER 11
Force and Pressure
Day 8

"Always Question, Always Wonder

Dear Learners,
Thank you for logging in! You're wonderful!😊 

 At the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Define atmospheric Pressure.
2. Explain Pressure exerted by gasses through various activities.
3. Explain the role of a barometer.
4. State different types of a barometer.

Happy Learning!😊

Pressure exerted by Gases:

The pressure exerted by the air at any point on the earth is called Atmospheric Pressure at that point.

Atmospheric Pressure decreases with altitude.
https://youtu.be/S7868Z-g87Y

Barometer
Device to measure atmospheric pressure.

https://youtu.be/GRxglLS1YWI

Types of Barometer:

  • Simple /Mercury barometer
  • Fortin's barometer
  • Aneroid barometer

https://youtu.be/EkDhlzA-lwI 


Assignment:

  • Read pg. 184-187 from the textbook.
  • Attempt Oral ques. given on pg. 187.
  • Why does nose bleed at high altitude?
  • Why is our body not crushed under atmospheric Pressure?
See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!

Comments

  1. Good morning sir, Manvendra here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sir,
    I am Aaryan Saini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Sir,
    I'm Samrath Singh.
    R. N. 38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir I am Alan Roy. Roll no.28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir, Pall Anand here. Roll No.6

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir . I am Taksh Singhal Roll no.- 42

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Sir I am Avi Surana Roll No.45

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Sir,
    Aryan Puri here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Sir,
    I Am Maulik Jain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir ,
    I am Lakshay chandel
    R no. 7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning mam
    I am ARSH NATH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Sir,
    Anirudh Trivedi here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning My name is Shaun Steni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir the assignments questions that you gave us, are they supposed to be completed in the notebook?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir I am Christo Sakariyas here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning iam seerat pal singh 8E

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir. I am N.Rakalo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning sir.Chirag here

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir.
    Remthanglien Aomar Varte here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir I am
    Pranav Singh roll no 37

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning sir/ma'am
    I am Tanish Aggarwal
    8-E

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning ma'am I am Ayush Jain roll no 128e

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir
    Arnav Daga here
    8E
    Roll No. 8

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning sir, I am Rudra Sethi

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning sir
    I am Aarnav sareen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning sir. I am Nishant Lal

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Morning sir,
    I am keshav verma

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning sir, I am NAMAN kalra

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning sir I am Christopher Amsan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Force and Pressure- Blog 4

Light Blog 1

Force and Pressure- Blog 3