Force and Pressure Blog 7

CLASS 8 CHAPTER 11
Force and Pressure
Day 7

"Always Question, Always Wonder

Dear Learners,
Thank you for logging in! You're wonderful!😊 

 At the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Define Fluids.
2. Explain Pressure exerted by liquids through various activities.
3. State and explain Pascal's Law.

Happy Learning!😊


Pressure exerted by Fluids:

Fluid: Gasses and liquids are collectively called as fluids.

Pressure exerted by Liquids:



A liquid contained in a vessel exerts pressure on its wall and bottom.

1. Pressure due to liquid increases with depth from the surface of the liquid.
https://youtu.be/Cvp6mLWbgaM

2. The pressure of a liquid is the same in all the directions at the same depth.
https://youtu.be/i42TaUiCNf0

3. The pressure of a liquid does not depend upon the shape and size of the container.
https://youtu.be/_iiSHcycIUc

4. Pascal's Law: The pressure applied to a liquid is transmitted equally in all directions.
https://youtu.be/dx2P7i1GPaw?t=9


Assignment:

  • Read pg. 182-184 from the textbook.
  • Attempt Oral ques. given on pg. 184.

See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!

Comments

  1. Good morning sir I am Aman Shekhar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir, Manvendra here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning sir,
    I am Anirudh TRIVEDI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, do we have to do the oral questions in notebook...??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Sir,
    I'm Samrath Singh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir I am Christo Sakariyas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir I am Aditya sagar Roll no 30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Sir, I am Avi Surana Roll No.45

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir ,I am Lakshay Chandel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir. Pall Anand here Roll No.6

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning sir
    I am Navye Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir. I am N.Rakalo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir,
    Is there any written wk in this chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir. I am Taksh Singhal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir.I am chirag

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning mam this is SHRESTH Nath

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning sir.
    Remthanglien Aomar Varte here

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir. I am Falit Mittal.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning ma'am I am seerat pal singh 8E

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Sir,
    Aryan Puri here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning ma'am I am Ayush Jain

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir
    Arnav Daga here
    Cl. 8E

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning ma'am I am Evaan Dayal

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning sir,
    Jestin Thomas,
    Sorry to be late !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning sir, I am Shreyansh Agarwal

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning sir
    Arnav Daga
    8E
    Rool No. 8

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir, I am Rudra Sethi



    ReplyDelete
  29. Good Morning sir/ma'am
    I am Tanish Aggarwal
    8-E

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Morning Sir, I am Justin Russell.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good morning sir
    I am Aarnav sareen

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning Sir,
    I am Keshav Verma

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good Morning Sir,

    My name is Vedant Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good morning sir , I am NAMAN kalra

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good morning sir I am christopher amsan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Force and Pressure- Blog 4

Light Blog 1

Force and Pressure- Blog 3