Force and Pressure- Blog 5


CLASS 8 CHAPTER 11
Force and Pressure
Day 5

"Always Question, Always Wonder

Dear Learners,
Thank you for logging in! You're wonderful!😊 

 At the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Define Pressure.
2. State the S.I unit of Pressure.
3. Estimate Pressure in solids.

Happy Learning!😊

Pressure:


The pressure is defined as the force acting on a unit area.
Pressure = Force/Area
Units of Pressure:
  • S.I unit of P is newton per square metre, which is also called pascal (Pa).
  • Other units: 1 atm (Atmospheric Pressure)
  • 1atm = 76 cm of mercury column
  • 1atm = 760 mm of mercury column.
https://youtu.be/7fB0PNAfUa8?t=23 (check this video on Pressure and its examples)



https://youtu.be/zlLpKzPz84Q (check this video on Pressure applied in solids)


Assignment:

  • Read pg. 180-182 from the textbook.
  • Solve e.g. 1 and 2 of pg. 181 in the notebook

See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!

Comments

  1. Good morning sir I am Aman Shekhar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sir I am Avi Surana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir, Manvendra here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning i am seerat pal Singh 8E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir.
    Arnav Daga here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir I am Christo Sakariyas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir . I am Taksh Singhal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sir... I am Alan Roy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Sir,
    I Am Maulik Jain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir. I am N.Rakalo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning My name is Shaun Steni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir ,I am Lakshay Chandel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir. Pall Anand here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning ma'am,
    I am Anirudh Trivedi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir.Chirag here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sir!
    Remthanglien Aomar Varte here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning Sir,
    Aryan Puri here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning sir. I am Falit Mittal. 8 E.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir, I am Shreyansh Agarwal

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning sir
    I am Navye Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Sir, I am Justin Russell

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir i a not able to solve the example on page 181. Could you please explain me about how to do so.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning Sir I am Evaan Dayal

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning Sir I am Ayush Jain

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good Morning sir
    I am Tanish Aggarwal
    8-E

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning sir I am allen sushil

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good Morning Sir,

    My name is Vedant Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir
    I am Aarnav Sareen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning sir , I am NAMAN kalra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Force and Pressure- Blog 4

Light Blog 1

Force and Pressure- Blog 3